Small but mighty
The BAYREUTH camera bag is the smallest model in the Oberwerth Classic Line and ideally suited for "light" luggage. Perfectly matched to system cameras such as the Leica T or the Fuji X-E2, the BAYREUTH impresses as a classic shoulder bag.
Despite its size, the Bayreuth does not do without high-quality materials or clever details, such as the ingenious LOXX® locking system or the individually adjustable pads in the interior, which thanks to their soft padding ensure optimal protection.
In addition to the practical front pocket, it has an extra compartment for a memory card and a separate compartment for business cards, filters or credit cards. The BAYREUTH is available in the typical Oberwerth mix of CORDURA® and cowhide or as a full leather bag made from 100% vegetable-tanned cowhide.
There are reviews of the BAYREUTH camera bag here.
Bayreuth at a glance
- Flexible - The BAYREUTH shoulder bag is available in all CORDURA® / leather colors of the Classic product line as well as in 100% leather
- Spacious - In the camera compartment there is an extra compartment for a memory card and another larger compartment, e.g. business cards / filters / etc.
- Practically - The side flaps can be fastened with their own Velcro fastener inside for more direct access
- For sure - An air cushion enables an individually adapted division and offers the camera safe protection
- Flexible - Other personal items can be stored separately from the camera in the front pocket
- Noble - Like all Oberwerth bags: with 100% attention to detail and made of the finest materials for a love of photography.
|Inner dimensions:||18 x 14,5 x 7,5 cm (BxHxT)/7 x 5.7 x 3 inch (WxHxD)|
|External dimensions:||19 x 17,5 x 8,5 cm (BxHxT)/7.5 x 6,9 x 3,3 inch (WxHxD)|
|Leather:||vegetable tanned cowhide|