Oberwerth FREIBURG - perfectly suitable for system cameras
The FREIBURG is compact, lightweight and perfectly suitable for system cameras in daily use.
With its practical size, well thought-out design and removable insert, the FREIBURG is the ideal companion for every day. The soft, cushioned padding protects your camera in case of shocks. The included inner pads are individually adjustable, allowing you the flexibility to adapt the pads right for your camera (e.g. Leica M or Fuji X-E). The FREIBURG also provides extra space for a 11" tablet in its cushioned zipped outter pocket on the backside. Another pocket at the front gives you various options of stowing a mobile device, personal items or smaller parts of your equipment. The shoulder strap is made of sturdy CORDURA® and leather, nearly impossible to cut trough and ensuring your photo bag from theft. Also available as BLACK LINE EDITION!
Freiburg at a glance
- Safe - CORDURA® and leather as the determining materials of the outer pocket, as well as the padded inner pocket, protect the equipment from the weather, shocks and other external influences.
- Material - available in the material combination CORDURA®/leather or 100% cowhide. CORDURA® and vegetable tanned leather from Germany.
- Lightweight - The bag's low weight makes it a constant companion - without being a burden.
- Spacious - The bag fits a system camera, interchangeable lenses and tablet. The spacious front pocket offers additional space for personal items or other equipment.
- Practical - supplied removable inner pocket with Velcro closure and additional pockets for memory cards and small parts
- Flexible - easily adjustable pads provide maximum flexibility
- Noble - Like all Oberwerth bags: with 100% attention to detail and made of the finest materials for the love of photography.
|Weight:||CORDURA® & cowhide: 840g - 100% cowhide: 945g|
|Inner dimensions:||9 x 6.7 x 3.1 inch (WxHxD)|
|External dimensions:||10.4 x 7.8 x 4,1 inch (WxHxD)|
|Leather:||vegetable tanned cowhide|
In the video our FREIBURG is shown in the old design! As can be seen in the product pictures, the front has changed slightly. Of course, all functionalities have remained or have been optimized.